Warranty made for purchase on or before July 29, 2023
The following warranty terms apply to all Diamond2 jewellery purchases made on or before July 29, 2023.
- Aryamond offers a Limited Warranty that applies to the purchase of Diamond2 jewellery studded with Diamond2 gem(s). This policy includes a warranty against defects in the material and workmanship in the Diamond2 jewellery ( 12 months limited warranty) and in the Diamond2 gem(s) studded with jewellery ( Limited lifetime warranty) from the date of purchase.
- Aryamond's Limited Warranty covers optical properties of the Diamond2 gemstone(s) including its brilliance and fire, and the physical integrity of the Diamond2 gemstone(s) However, the Limited Warranty does not cover: (a) damage or defects as a result of abuse, misuse, loss, accident or theft of your Diamond2 gemstone; or (b) damage or defects related to abuse, misuse, loss, accident, or theft of your jewellery piece.
- All implied warranties, including that of merchantability or fitness of the gemstone for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
- The sole remedy for addressing any defect covered by this Limited Warranty is as follows: for jewellery, during the first 12 months from the date of your purchase, and for Diamond2 gemstones, during your lifetime, Aryamond will, at its option, repair the jewellery and/or the Diamond2 gemstone(s), or replace them with jewellery and/or Diamond2 gemstone(s) of equal or greater quality without any additional charges levied on you. However, any cost of shipment will be borne by you for sending the jewellery/gemstone(s) to Aryamond, and Aryamond will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred during the said shipment.
- The Limited Warranty is effective from the date of purchase.
- In the unlikely event where you may have an issue or concern with your jewellery or Diamond2 gemstone(s), please contact +65 65189840 with a copy of your receipt and warranty card. A customer care personnel will direct you accordingly.
- Aryamond does not endorse or approve any third-party alterations, treatments, or workmanship. Any such third-party act upon your jewellery piece will void the Limited Warranty that came with your purchase.
- Your purchase, including this Limited Warranty, is governed by the substantive laws of the Singapore, the place of purchase of Diamond2 gemstone and jewellery.
Terms and use of Manufacture Promises
- At Aryamond, we strive for you to be our customer for life. Thus, standing behind our products is our number one priority. Aryamond will gladly repair/replace anything determined to be a manufacturing defect within 12 months of the original purchase (for jewellery) at no additional cost to you. We will also assist you with any other questions or queries in regards to non-warranty damages or upgrade requirements you may have.
- The terms “you” and “your” mentioned above in the policy document refers to you - the prime purchaser of the jewellery.
- All Diamond2 jewellery studded with Diamond2 gem(s) should be handled exclusively through our authorized partners or headquarters. That means, any work done on the jewellery or the gem(s) by anyone other than the representatives or partner jewellers authorized by Aryamond will nullify and void any warranty clauses. Here, “Any work” includes any alteration, or even operations such as sizing, polishing, and tightening of Diamond2 gemstone(s). Araymond reserves the right to repair or replace the warranty jewellery item with a new item at their option.
- If you wish to claim the Limited Warranty, simply send us your authentic jewellery item. We recommend that you keep the certificate of authenticity and original purchase receipt safe with you at all times. We also recommend you to use a shipping service insured with a tracking number. You can email us the tracking number, your name, the name on the original order, your email address, and a phone number to reach you, along with the return shipping address. We will email you to let you know when your item arrives. Our team will review your item with our craftsmen to determine if any additional work is needed to secure your jewellery. We will contact you to discuss this for your jewellery item before we begin any work.
Cleaning and Maintaining Diamond2 jewellery
- Just like every valuable and precious thing needs maintenance, Aryamond recommends the following best practices to care for your jewellery for long-term use:
- If you wear jewellery often, it must be cleaned regularly to remove build-ups and deposits from cosmetics, lotions, etc. Use a soft cloth and lukewarm water to clean your earrings, rings and necklaces. You can also use a soft brush to do the same and keep your jewellery in a brand new state.
- During regular maintenance, keep an eye on any damage, loose gem, scratch or bending in the gold-metal base.
- Aryamond recommends annual deep cleansing for your jewellery to keep it in a brand new state for years to come. You can deep clean gemstones and jewellery once or twice a year by;
- Soaking the jewellery pieces in lukewarm water for 20-30 minutes.
- Use a soft toothbrush to cleanse the jewellery under running water (remember to use a base/tray under it to keep the piece from falling down).
- Use a soft cloth to dry the jewellery piece and store in the original box.