A. Information you Give Us
Except for physical location information and tracking technologies (as described below), You do not have to give us any personal information to browse this site. However, you may be asked to provide personal information to register as a user of this site, make purchases through this site, submit information or request information from us, or use the services offered through this site. This information may include:
- Registration Information: When you sign up for this site, you must provide information such as your name, username, password, address, email address, and month and date of birth.
- Payment Information: If you purchase products or services through this site, you will be required to provide payment card information so that we may process the transaction, including without limitation the name of the cardholder, payment card number, CVV number, payment card expiration date, billing address, shipping address, and the recipient’s name. This information will not be stored by the Aryamond website.
- Additional Information: Additional information that you provide to us, including any user profile that you establish on the site, any feedback, messages or emails that you provide to us, any posts to public discussion boards, or answers to surveys or questionnaires that you may submit. or at the time of the Home visit or try at Home request.
B. Location Information
To access and use certain areas or features of this website, you consent to our collection and use of your physical location information if you access it on a location-enabled device (including GPS, cellular, and Wi-Fi networks) or from your browser.
Additionally, you consent to our collection and use of specific data pertaining to your use of the Aryamond website through tracking technologies or by other suitable means. We may use analytics applications such as Google Analytics to help collect and analyse this information. This 'passively collected' information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to this website, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on individual site pages, the pages you visited on the site, other websites you visited before and after visiting this site, browser information, frequency of your visits to this site, and other relevant statistics, including:
- Log information: When you access this site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends as per the communication protocol. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, your computer operating system, mobile device and mobile operating system, name of your internet service provider or your mobile carrier, and one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of characters) that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Links: The site may include links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed by particular IP addresses. We use this information to improve the quality of our products and design.
- URLs: When you visit or access this site, we automatically receive the URL of the site that redirected you here and the site to which you are going to when you leave Aryamond’s website. Additionally, advertisers receive the URL of the pages you visited and instances when you clicked on an advertisement on this site.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons (also known as 'pixel tags' or 'clear GIFs') are 1x1 single-pixel graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited or accessed this site and to recognize users by accessing our cookies. We may employ web beacons to facilitate site administration and navigation, to track the actions of users of this site, to compile aggregate statistics about site usage and response rates, and to provide an enhanced online experience for visitors to this site. We may also include web beacons in HTML-formatted email messages that we send to determine which email messages were opened.
- Aggregate Information: We may compile certain personal information and other information collected through this site on an aggregate basis. This information may include, without limitation, the number of people who have visited this site and other user demographics. Such aggregate information does not identify you individually.
We and our affiliates may use personal information collected through this site for purposes of:
- Managing your account and providing the products and services you select through this site;
- Responding to your questions and feedback;
- Contacting you, whether by WhatsApp, by SMS, by notification, by email, postal mail, or telephone with information about this site, our products, or our services;
- For such purposes as you may authorize at the time you submit the information;
- Auditing, research, and analysis to maintain, protect, and improve this site and our services;
- Ensuring the technical functions of our network;
- Improving and customizing the content and layout of this site;
- Tailoring advertisements to you;
- Developing new products and services; or
- Compiling personal information and other information collected through this site on an aggregate basis.
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share personal information collected through this site, except as described below:
- In Connection to our Offerings: Information which you upload, post, email, submit, or otherwise transmit in connection with this site to a public message board, chat area, or other public area of this site will be made public to users of this site, including certain metadata related to such activities (such as timestamps). You are solely responsible for any such information you choose to post on or through this site. All information that is posted to a message board, chat area, or other public area of this site may be shared by us with others.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share personal information with our subsidiaries affiliates and other group entities, for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes. We may share personal information and non-personal information with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services.
- Service Providers: We work with third parties that provide services on our behalf. Such services may include payment processing, advertisement placement, website usage analytics, website hosting, marketing, and order fulfilment service providers. We may share personal information and non-personal information with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services. We do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third parties.
- Consent: We may share personal information in accordance to any consent.
- Required by Law: We may disclose personal information or any information collected through this site if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials or law enforcement authorities, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of any illegal activity whatsoever.
- Certain Transactions: We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through this site to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
Internet-Based Advertising and Content: We may participate in Interest-based and behavioural advertising. This means that you may see advertising or content on the site tailored to how you engage, browse or shop, or you may see advertising for us on other websites, applications and social media based on your behaviour across websites, applications and social media. We may target advertisements or content based on data we have collected, or data provided by third parties alone or in combination with the data we collect ourselves. If you choose to interact with specific third parties who advertise through the site, the information you provide to them is subject to the conditions of their specific privacy policies.
By using the site you agree to usage tracking and targeted, behavioural advertising. If you do not wish to have cookies track your usage for these purposes please see Section II.B of this Privacy Statement to refuse all or some browser cookies or do not use the site.
Some advertisers may provide you with the choice to opt-out of having your information used for behavioural advertising. If you would like more information about behavioural advertising, or for information about how to opt-out of behavioural advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ('NAI') consumer Web site at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising, and in particular, NAI’s advertisementNetwork 'Opt-Out' page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Even if you opt-out of behavioural advertising, we may still collect and use information about your use of the site to the extent otherwise permitted by this Privacy Statement (such as to analyse site traffic and usage, conduct website analytics, administer the site, etc.). Besides, if you opt-out of receiving behavioural advertising from a particular advertiser, the advertiser may still be able to provide advertisements to you, but the advertisement will not be targeted to you based on your online activities.
Internet-Based Advertising and Content by Criteo. This website uses the Criteo service to advertise on our site and third party websites to previous visitors of our site. The Criteo service is operated by Criteo SA, Rue Blanche, 75009, Paris, France (http://www.criteo.com). The advertisements are displayed on the basis of information that is stored in cookies which Criteo places on your computer. Cookies are small text files used to store a record. The text files include information on your visit to our website, in particular product views that are read-out in the course of subsequent visits of this or third party websites for specific product recommendations. The cookie includes a random alias. In case you visit our website within a certain period of time and view our products, Criteo can recognise you through the alias. However, the information cannot be attributed to you personally. We or Criteo will not merge this information with personal information that identifies you specifically and will not disclose any personal information that identifies you specifically to any third party. You can prevent the storing and using of information in a cookie placed by Criteo by clicking on the following link http://www.criteo.com/en/privacy-policy and using the controller next to 'Opt-Out' by switching it to 'ON'.
When you opt-out, a new cookie (Opt-Out-Cookie) is placed in your web browser that tells Criteo to cease data collection from and advertisement delivery to your browser. You can opt-in to Criteo’s advertisements again at any time by switching the controller to 'OFF'. Please be aware that this configuration will be necessary for each of your browsers. In case all of your cookies in a browser are deleted, and Opt-Out-Cookies of Criteo will be affected.
A. Information You Provide
You can always choose whether or not to provide information on this site. However, if you choose not to disclose certain information, you may not be able to register as a user of this site, which may limit your access to certain portions of this site.
B. Email Opt-Out
All of our marketing emails include a link for unsubscribing to our emails. Registered users on the site can also log on to the 'My Account' section to change their email preferences. We will apply your unsubscribe request as quickly as possible. There may be promotional email campaigns in process and you may continue to receive emails from us for a few days. We require up to fourteen days to apply your unsubscribe request. After this time, you will no longer receive marketing emails from Diamond2 sent out by Aryamond. You may still receive emails regarding your transactions; for example, confirming that you have placed an order or that a product you have ordered has been shipped.
C. Do Not Track
D. Your Rights and Your Personal Data
You Have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Aryamond holds about you;
- The right to request that Aryamond correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Aryamond to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time of personal data to which you provided consent for processing;
- The right to request that Aryamond provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability);
- The right, where there is a dispute about the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data (where applicable); and;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a data supervisory authority.
E. Transfer of Data Abroad
Aryamond will transfer personal data only when there has been a documented adequacy determination, or where Aryamond has confirmed adequate privacy protections. If Aryamond transfers personal data to a third party acting as an agent of Aryamond, we will also require the third party to have adequate privacy protections in place.
Aryamond may transfer personal data to and on behalf of clients and third-parties with whom Aryamond has an existing service agreement or as part of our legal obligations, each of which shall be subject to Aryamond policies, and only to the extent necessary for purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller (or by a third-party).
F. Automated Decision Making
Under GDPR, data subjects shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her, or similarly significantly affects him or her, as long as the decision (1) is not necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between the data subject and a data controller, or (2) is not authorized by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) is not based on the data subject’s explicit consent.
If the decision: (1) is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between the data subject and a data controller, or (2) it is based on the data subject’s explicit consent, Aryamond shall implement suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and contest the decision.
If a data subject wishes to exercise the rights concerning automated individual decision-making, he or she may at any time directly contact us.
G. Further processing
We employ reasonable security precautions to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information provided on or through this site. These security measures include Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology data transmission. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect personal information about you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with this site. If you have reason to believe that personal information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately by contacting us in accordance with the last section below.
The site is controlled and operated by us from Singapore. We may limit the site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
We encourage registered users of this site to keep their personal information current. You may change personal information you have provided about you at any time by logging into the personal profile you created on this site. After you enter your username and password, you can edit personal information about you. You may also change the personal information you have provided about you by contacting us at Aryamond, 16 Coveway, Singapore, 098211.
Aryamond Singapore Pte. Limited
16, Cove Way