Aryamond Singapore Pte. Limited (Aryamond) is dedicated to creating and delivering ethically sourced lab-grown gemstones and fine jewellery. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, we are happy to return or exchange your item for free as our commitment to you, subject to the terms and conditions of this return policy. This policy is valid for online purchase only.
Except as provided below, you have 15 days to return the products from the date of receipt of item by you :
- Orders within Singapore only qualify for the Return policy.
- Regardless of shipping destination (within Singapore), the following items are considered final sale and returns are not accepted: Personalized and engraved jewellery and some custom created orders. Some jewellery, including our One-of-a-Kind, are tagged and cannot be returned if the tag is removed or damaged.
- To offer the best shopping and product-return experience, Aryamond reserves the right to limit purchase activity or place limitations on returns if we have reason to suspect misuse of our generous returns policy (such as excessive returns, reseller activity, or fraud).
All returned items must be in complete, unused and original condition, including the original packaging without removal or damage to the attached tag with products, original warranty certification and proof of purchase. Returned items must show no signs of use, wear, or abuse.
If you received a free gift with your purchase, the gift must be returned along with the item you purchased. Failure to return the free gift may result in a charge to you for the item, or we may deduct the value of the gift from the amount refunded to you. If the returned product does not meet the above requirements, we will not process your return or exchange, and we do not guarantee that we will send the non-returnable/non-refundable product back to you or refund credit to your bank account.
- Please call our customer care number +65 (800) 4922522 (Mon-Sat 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM SGT) to initiate product return .
- Ready your jewellery in the original packing material along with the certificate. Present it to our logistics pickup person. Then, if you have received a packet from us, please secure your jewellery in it and seal it. Once sealed, the packet cannot be opened unless destroyed. Please hand over the product/packet to the person. Please collect an acknowledgment (pickup receipt on paper or photo of tracking number or SMS confirmation of pickup).
- Once the product is returned under our 15 Day Return Policy, the refund will be credited to your account or the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking) within 7-10 working days from the date of receipt of products at our warehouse in good condition. This is subject to quality check.
- Please call our customer care number +65 (800) 4922522 (Mon-Sat 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM SGT) to initiate product return.
- Gift items can only be returned for exchange with same or higher value. Under no circumstances money will be refunded. In case of higher value the customer will have to pay the difference amount.
- Please ensure that gift items which are intended to return must be in complete, unused and original condition, including the original packaging without removal or damage to the attached tag with products, original warranty certification and proof of purchase (if available). Returned items must show no signs of use, wear, or abuse.
15 Day Return policy gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If you need to return it for any reason, we'll happily provide you with a 100% full refund or exchange, and we will also pay for the shipping to and fro.
Jewellery showing signs of any alteration done by a third-party not authorized by Aryamond shall not be accepted for return. Based on our quality inspection, we reserve the right to refund the amount of the product.
While we have taken reasonable care to frame this Return Policy considering the applicable laws in Singapore, in case of any irreconcilable conflict between the provisions of this Return Policy and the applicable laws in Singapore, the provisions of the applicable laws will prevail.