● Aryamond offers a Limited Warranty that applies to the purchase of Diamond2 jewellery (studded with or without Diamond2 gemstone(s)). This Limited Warranty includes a limited warranty against defects in the material and workmanship in the Diamond2 jewellery for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
● Aryamond's Limited Warranty covers optical properties of the Diamond2 gemstone(s) including its brilliance and fire, and the physical integrity of the Diamond2 gemstone(s), however, the Limited Warranty does not cover: (a) damage or defects as a result of abuse, misuse, loss, accident or theft of your Diamond2 gemstone; or (b) damage or defects related to abuse, misuse, loss, accident, or theft of your jewellery piece.
● All implied warranties, including that of merchantability or fitness of the gemstone for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
● The sole remedy for addressing any defect covered by this Limited Warranty is as follows: for jewellery, during the first 12 months from the date of your purchase, Aryamond will, at its discretion, repair the jewellery or replace with jewellery of equal or greater value without any additional charges levied on you, however, any cost of shipment will be borne by you for sending the jewellery to Aryamond, and Aryamond will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred during the said shipment.
● The Limited Warranty is effective from the date of purchase as mentioned on invoice.
● In the unlikely event where you may have an issue or concern with your jewellery, please contact +65 (800) 4922522 with a copy of your invoice, receipt and warranty card. A customer care personnel will direct you accordingly.
● Aryamond does not endorse or approve any third-party alterations, treatments, or workmanship. Any such third-party act upon your jewellery piece will void the Limited Warranty that comes with your purchase.
● Your purchase, including this Limited Warranty, is governed by the substantive laws of the Singapore, the place of purchase of Diamond2 jewellery.
● The terms “you” and “your” mentioned above in the policy document refers to you - the prime purchaser of the jewellery.
● All Diamond2 jewellery should be handled exclusively through our authorized partners or headquarters. That means, any work done on the jewellery by anyone other than the representatives or partner jewellers authorized by Aryamond will nullify and void any warranty clauses. Here, “Any work” includes any alteration, or even operations such as sizing, polishing, and tightening of Diamond2 gemstone(s). Aryamond reserves the right to repair or replace the jewellery item under limited warranty with a new item at their sole discretion.
If you wish to claim the Limited Warranty, simply send us your authentic jewellery item. We recommend that you keep the certificate of authenticity and original purchase invoice, receipt safe with you at all times. We also recommend you to use a shipping service insured with a tracking number. You can email us the tracking number, your name, the name on the original order, your email address, and a phone number to reach you, along with the return shipping address. We will email you to let you know when your item arrives. Our team will review your item with our craftsmen to determine if any additional work is needed to secure your jewellery. We will contact you to discuss this for your jewellery item before we begin any work.
Just like every valuable and precious jewellery piece needs to be well maintained, Aryamond recommends the following best practices to care for your jewellery for long-term use;
If you wear jewellery often, it must be cleaned regularly to remove build-ups and deposits from cosmetics, lotions, etc. Use a soft cloth and lukewarm water to clean your earrings, rings and necklaces. You can also use a soft brush to do the same and keep your jewellery looking new. During regular maintenance, keep an eye on any damage, loose gems, scratch or bending in the gold-metal base.
Aryamond recommends annual deep cleansing for your jewellery to keep it in a looking new and sparkling for years to come. You can deep clean the gemstones and jewellery once or twice a year by;
1. Soaking the jewellery pieces in lukewarm water for 20-30 minutes.
2. Use a soft toothbrush to clean the jewellery under running water (remember to use a base/tray under it to keep the piece from falling down).
3. Use a soft cloth to dry the jewellery piece completely and store it in the original box.